Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Visiting Family

Jules' is an incredible Daddy. He never planned on having children of his own and he still doesn't want any more. Regardless, he has fallen in love with the Spicy Barracuda and is the only father Barracuda has ever known. Around our household I have begun to overlook all the ways the two of them have been getting closer. Watching The Barracuda be inculturated into the world of males is quite the experience. There is so much I wouldn't have been able to show him as a single mom; so much I never even realized. This newly forming bond has never been so apparent to me as when we went to Georgia this last couple of weeks.


We go to Georgia every year to visit Jules' people. He moved here a few years ago and left his previous life, family, friends behind. This was the first time The Barracuda came and the first time any of Jules' family had seen him be a dad. From the initial plane rides (at 6'4" Jules' legs need a layover!) it was apparent that The Barracuda had decided his dad was where all the fun was at.













One of the neatest things we happened upon was the Georgia Mountain Fair. This is an old world fair where people come to demonstrate old skills which have been lost. There was soap making, shingling with a froe, apple cider presses, smoke houses, a corn shucker, and all sorts of neat stuff. The Barracuda didn't care much about those however... There were rides!

















He remembered caramel apples from Charolette's Web and just couldn't wait to have one!

The Georgia Mountain fair is so named because it occurs in the northern parts of Georgia, right up in the Appalachians. After graduating from high school Jules thru-hiked the entire Appalachian Trail by himself. He knows these mountains well. So every day we took The Barracuda out on a hike. Hiking also meant climbing trees, learning outdoor ethics, and greatest of all for every boy: peeing outside!
















There were waterfalls at the ends of most hikes so we could play in the water. You can't play in the water here because it is just too dang cold! The novelty of actually getting to stand at the base of a waterfall in the pools was quite a delight. Jules also showed the Barracuda the important boyhood skill of rock skipping and the splashing of girls (Mommy) to show your affections. Teaching The Barracuda appreciation and reverence for nature is an essential part of parenting for both Jules and I. This trip did a lot in furthering that education.

















After visiting Jules' parents it was off to visit Uncle Campie. Uncle Campie has known Jules since they were in high school together and has two young boys of his own. There was much fun to be had in a household of three boys and two adult boy fathers. The testosterone was thick! Mainly this meant video games and Legos. There were other great moments as well. One large water balloon fight which entailed squeals of delight, driving lessons with the boys' Mustang Power Wheel, and lots of playing on the outside fort. It was nice to relax and let the boys all play together in a working, family household. (Sometimes I forget everyone doesn't have children and two jobs to juggle.) There is just so much I am thankful for Jules bringing into my life with the Barracuda. There is so much about being a boy I wouldn't begin to know how to explain, so much I wouldn't even know I should explain, so much that was evident in watching Jules with his best friend playing with their children.










Down to Atlanta we then drove The Mini-Van of Doom! There were more friends to visit. Jules has a long time friend who is actually a mild-mannered, incredibly awesome Grandma by day and moonlights as a hardcore biker. She rocks and gave the Barracuda a ride on the back of her bike; helmet, vest, and all. It was definitely the highlight of his entire trip! Jules and I thought it was pretty rad as well.At this point we were pretty sure that Barracuda wasn't going to want to go home at all. Georgia had become the land of sugar cereal, laser light shows and fairs, Powerwheels and motorcycles, cousins to play with, video games and Legos. Georgia was just plain cooler than home.

For our last visit we completed our loop returning to the mountains. Nestled in rural acreage, we relaxed further into the company of old friends and an even older farm house. There is so much out in the country of Georgia that isn't in the city here at home. You can hear bullfrogs at night, the ground hogs come out to scuttle around at dusk, and the cicadas play all night long. Perhaps the most magical however, are the fire flies. Every night they rise out of the grasses and begin their blinking glow. It is as though burning embers are being blown through the meadows. There is nothing even close to compare it to at home. Much time was spent on the back porch, talking in the warm night, and watching the fire flies.


















All in all, Georgia was quite a success. The Barracuda was lured home with the faint memory of his beloved Guadalupe. Jules and I were lured home with the all to familiar memories of home. As enchanting as the trip was, fireflies and all, it is no match for sleeping in your own bed in your own house. We breathed a collective sigh as we boarded our final plane home, and though we returned in the middle of heat wave, were very happy to have the vacationing over once again for another year.

4 thoughts:

Alec said...

I would love to pull the front of your sons undies down and get him hard and then pull his penis skin back and expose his purple penis head and touch my tongue to the very tip of his penis head to see if he can handle it then I would gently squeeze just his penis head to see if he can handle pressure then I would see if he can provide me with his sweet little boy precum that is definitely going to be licked off and swallowed by me then he suddenly provides me with some of his sweet little boy precum that I licked up and he winced then I laid him down and pulled his undies off and covered his mouth and I pushed my penis into his bum and then I pulled out then I rolled him over again and he said you were really too big to fit in my bum then I said I am not to big to fit in to your sweet little boy bum I am going to force myself into you sweetie then I lubed his bum really well then I pushed my penis into his bum and then I said that’s it I am inside you now then I pulled him down and I started jerking his penis off then I pulled him off my penis and I said that’ was really amazing you were super tight then I pulled him down and I started licking his penis head off and I said your penis head is super gooey and yummy little one and I covered his mouth and jerked his penis off really fast until he started exploding his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop and then I gently opened your son’s sweet soft little virgin mouth and I slid my penis into his mouth and exploded my cum into his mouth and then he started coughing and I said I love when little boys start coughing and my cum gets all over their mouth then he starts to get the hang of it he started swallowing all of my cum then he started licking his face off to get the rest of my cum that was on his face then I started licking his mouth then licked his smooth little boy stomach then laid him down and finished licking him off on his penis head then kissed him gently on his bum then boy balls then I kept jerking his penis off and he exploded his cum into my mouth and I swallowed every thing and cleaned his penis head off with his undies and kept his underwear and left

Alec said...

I would love to grab your son and fuck his chubby little boy bum and while I am inside him play with his smooth little boy penis and feel how slippery his penis head is then I will take him off my penis then I will lay him down and lick his sweet and slippery penis head off then I will suck on his smooth little boy penis until he explodes his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum. Your son is so cute especially his chubby boy bum would be amazing to feel his smooth bum cheeks and finger him and fuck his brains out. I wish I could suck on your sons smooth little boy penis while he is peeing. If he was alone at his age a lot of guys would definitely grab him and have their way with him I would definitely suck on his smooth little boy penis making him moan and then your son will explode his cum into my mouth and I will swallow his cum then I would lay your son down and have him play with himself until he explodes all over himself then I cleaned his penis off from his sweet boy cum then I eat his cum from his smooth little boy stomach your son is really cute I would definitely give him a handjob and a blowjob and fuck his bum your son is so adorable and very smooth I love pubescent little boy penises and boy bums so sweet and smooth

Alec said...

I just want to dry hump your smooth little boys bum and suck on his smooth little boy penis until your son explodes his sweet little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow it your son is so cute I love his chubby little boy bum great for my penis to slide right inside him and I violently move my hips up and down listening to his chubby little boy bum hit against my stomach while I penetrate my penis deeper into your sons pubescent little boy bum then I pull out and I get to suck on his really cute and soft boy penis and eating toddler boy cum I love toddler boy cum and your sons penis would be great to have in my mouth and his bum would be really nice to feel and fuck only if I was in that time and year I would’ve definitely sucked on your sons sweet little boy penis and fucked his brains out his bum is so cute and chubby. I would not pull out from his chubby little boy bum until I exploded my cum into him and he feels my hot cum in his stomach. Your boy has the cutest chubbiest little boy bum I have ever seen and I am definitely going to touch his penis and bum and tongue fuck his virgin bum hole and suck on his smooth little boy penis and force him to do a striptease while I stroke a feather on his penis head to make him explode all his sweet little boy cum into my mouth then I will pull him towards me sit him down on my lap and have my penis up his bum and then I started stroking his penis off and lick his penis head off from all his sweet little boy precum then I said good boy keep bouncing for me love watching toddler boys penises grow and bounce around then I gently squeezed his penis head and a big fat blob of sweet gooey precum appeared on his penis head then I licked his penis off and he moaned and then I said that’ was super sweet and yummy little one thank you for the sweet treat little one and then I swallowed his precum and I kidnapped your boy

Anonymous said...

The comments on this thread are ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC!!! you lot need putting against a wall and having a gun emptied into you

Post a Comment