Monday, May 03, 2010

Technology Update

I am writing this from The Barracuda's room on his ghetto older desktop. His desk is one that I had when I lived in my college van. It is rather small, and I no longer fit in it at all. The desktop is still plugging away, though it seems as slow as I remember dial up being when it comes to loading pictures. I feel a bit as though I've gone back in time and nostalgia hasn't been good to me. Needless to say, we are hoping for our laptop to come home from the doctor in about 3 days and still praying the $200 bill was not as 99% accurate as they estimated.

2 thoughts:

babbaapril said...

Isn't it amazing how impatient we can get over waiting only a couple of minutes? Sometimes here in Dubai the internet connections can be pretty wonky. I find myself muttering unseemly words as if really those lost minutes were soooo precious.

Erika said...

Oh man, I always feel naked without my computer! Here's to hoping yours gets back to you soon and for cheap.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates