Friday, June 04, 2010

Published Articles

Another set of articles if any of you all out there are curious about things like Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Toe Kick Heaters. I must say, the best thing about this job is being able to learn all kinds of stuff I didn't even know that I didn't know.

DoItYourself.Com
What is a Solar Attic?
How to Prevent a Clogged Garbage Disposal
How to Remove a Tail Light
What is a NiCad Battery?
Kitchen Cabinet Finishes: Paint vs. Stain
Advantages of A Toe Kick Heater
Trouble Shooting Toe Kick Heater Problems
Hydrogen Fuel Storage: Charles' Law and Boyle's Law
How Does A Hydrogen Fuel Cell Work
5 Household Applications for A Hydrogen Fuel Cell
5 Best Uses for SuperGlue


Examiner.com
I have recently been asked to become the Natural Family Living Examiner for our area. My job is to highlight local events, businesses, people, and news of interest to Natural Family Living and blog about it during the week. Even if you are not local to the area, I'm attempting to make the information as universal as possible to all Natural Families. If anyone else is interested in this sort of blogging/reporting/highlighting of local life (in any topic and most locations) drop me a comment and I can follow up with you. It is something I am really enjoying and most anyone with an interest in writing and community would love.

U-Pick Strawberries (includes a no pectin jam recipe)
Hello All (introduction of myself and how our family started natural living)
Local Book Events (3 Newly Released Books)
Barefoot Home (Awesome book about Natural Living Architecture)
Limbo Bulk Herbs (includes Horehound cough syrup recipe)
Fittest Cities in the U.S.


The Homemaking Cottage

This is a subscription website. That is why I haven't mentioned it before. The woman and the organization are good ones, so if you want to check it out go ahead. Again, I don't get anything if you sign up or if you click or anything. I think it is 10 bucks a month.

3 thoughts:

renee @ FIMBY said...

wow, girl you are doing some serious writing. Good for you!

Mel said...

That's an impressive amount of articles. I'm thinking about applying to the Examiner to write about southwest Montana recreation etc. How do you like writing for them?

Mold Removal Oxnard Shores said...

Thankks for this

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates